Monday, June 02, 2008

Fritter

I am frittering time.. 
But I have this unexplainable fear..
And my neck hurts. 
And it could echo... 

Spent 3 hours in a cafe. 
It's interesting to sit in cafes. I like watching the people. 
I think I'll start a series called something like 'Walking by Windows', where I ramble on about the lives of the people who walk past. And comment about how they try to look without looking like they're looking. Whereas I'm just blatant about it. But maybe that concept won't take off. 

Hrrm. Maybe I could do conversations on mute as a thing as well. There were a few people sitting on The Wall who had some interesting looking conversations. Ponder ponder. 

Oh they don't know how lucky they are. Sigh. 
I need to stop sitting with my head in my hands. It gives me head rushes when I look up. 
Shakes. 
Right. I am all written out for the moment, thanks to my cafe stint. Although I read a decent bit of a comic. But 'tevs. 
I intend to do something proper later. But there's a good chance it will be WHINY so don't read it. 
Chuz. 

No comments: