Today was nice. Spent hours in the bookshop.. it was awesome.
I bought 3 books.. well technically 1 book and 2 graphic novels/comics [I'm not going to get into whatever argument there may be over the correct term]. They are stunning. All of them. And yes, they destroy any idea of originality I had, and allow me to trace my sense of humour back.. but they're just stunning.
I went rowing too. But I was very tired. And we were crap again. And lots of people saw. And watched how crap we were. And now my hands hurt in new places.
Anyway.
Hrrm.
Oo.. I also purchased a book for writing in.. It's going to be fantastic [trip the light]. It's for all the first drafts of things, and whilst I know that nothing I write will ever be funny or amusing to anyone else in existence [ok, so maybe FWL but as co-author, it doesn't tally] I'm enjoying the prospect of using pages.. and then updating snippets to scribbles and yeah.. having something to do when I get kicked out. Y'know, apart from committing crimes.
I hope some other people finish exams soon. I want more people to play with. I regress to pathetic levels. I really do.
------
La de da.
Falling apart will be fun right?
I'm worried it won't be..


2 comments:
Falling apart will be the best fun, ever had, in the world, by anyone. Except perhaps the creators of the Smurfs when they realised people would actually WATCH that shit. And that they'd be rich, as a consequence.
|ahhhh freedom...a cruelly liberating sensation|
As a spectator sport maybe...
You've been watching too many kids tv programmes on youtube again..
Post a Comment