Thursday, October 09, 2008

44. Caliber Love Letter

A'reeet?
Gads. Lots has happened. At least I think it has. I have made a twat out of myself in front of many people, as always. 
I messed up majorly on um.. hmm.. tuesday night?
Anyways. I have met all my supervisors for this year. They got progressively weirder as I met them. I did the typical thing of not realising that one of them was my supervisor and not a student. Not good. 
*munch* mm chocolate covered coffee beans... So strange, yet so good. 
I went out last night... again.. It was good but crap.. Like, the club night itself was shit. But I had a good time despite that. Although, I still dance horrendously. And I shouldn't be allowed to talk to strangers. Or be put in charge of drunk husbands. Both of them. At the same time. And.. and.. yeah. I never did do my analysis of awkwardness to the level of detail that I intended, did I? I think I should sometime. 'Cos it's fascinating. And at times, a total fallacy. But then I have a lot of things I want to dissect. And really, I have a shit load of work to be doing. And I no longer really know what to think. Apart from that I shouldn't think so much. 
I should be doing my first essay by now. It's quite an interesting question. But I want to ask around a bit more before deciding on what direction to go in. As well as doing some of the actual proper reading. 'Cos y'know, that might help. 
Bought books today. It was depressing and very bank-breaking. But not back-breaking, thanks to the college drop off service. 

Arg. I still feel bad for being a prick the other day. I have to make it up. Today in fact. Now that it is morning. 

Ack. Fuck it I'm tired and I have shit to read. 









Alexisonfire -  44. Caliber Love Letter
The Organ - Steven Smith
Tegan And Sara- Relief Next To Me
The Cure -  Just One Kiss
Brand New - The Archers' Bows Are Broken
Cursive - The Lament Of Pretty Baby
The New Pornographers - Three Or Four
The Postal Service - This Place Is A Prison
Deathcab - Tiny Vessels
Okkervil River - For Real

No comments: