Friday, October 17, 2008

Where Does The Good Go?

I.. oh god. I don't want to do this again. I really really badly do not want to do this again. 
And yet, I've gone and pissing done it. 
And I want to throw up. 

I just wanted to keep everyone happy. I didn't want to get everything wrong again. And I have. And I can't seem to stop doing it, no matter how much I want to. 
I just don't think. 
Except that I do think. I try to think. I think about as many variables as possible so as not to get things wrong.. and not to hurt people.. and I do it so much that I miss the OBVIOUS. 
And I just continually fuck up. 

And I really love her. 
Tegan and Sara - Where does the good go?
Josh - Synthetics
Dntel - Dumb Luck
The Cure - Love Song

No comments: