So.
Had supervision. Scraped through. Purely by the fact that I didn't stop spluttering. Think supervisor felt bad... and I couldn't have answered any questions had he asked them anyway.
Get hammered forget that you exist, there's no way I'm forgetting this...
I made myself a hot toddy. With lots of toddy. I then forced one upon my neighbour. Celtic way, ftw. I have also attempted to make a casserole. I feel I have possibly only succeeded in making Food Poisoning In A Pot.
Walk away from the life you want and sing the chorus of the broken hearted..
Supervision 2 wise.. Well. It's in... 21 hours time? I've read a few reports so I think I should be ok. It's supervision 3 which is going to be the bugger. Still. Busy, busy, busy.
Being busy helps. It helps me to forget what a jerk I was. Sigh.
I don't know what it is about me that leads to such epic fails so consistently. Yes, I just used the term 'epic fails'. Let's move on.
I'm just matter, and you're just matter.. and that's all that matters..anyway...
I love that song. It's been so accurately relevant. Impressive. Anyway. I think I have something hardwired in my DNA that means I can and will fuck up every opportunity.
I've crippled your heart a hundred times and still can't work out why.. You see I've got this disease I can't shake and I'm just rattling through life..
Good lord. iTunes is with it today. So yes. It seems that no matter how good my intentions, how big my effort, I still suck at life. Whoop de do.
Did I tell you about the dinosaur I found in the street?
I found a dinosaur in the street. On the road in fact. He was going to get run over by a convoy of buses, a smattering of cars and probably three stampedes of cyclists. I empathised with him. I haven't given him a name yet. I suspect him of being a Pachycephalosaurus.
Thick skulled, bashes head against things all the time. Skull probably has corners. He's my kinda dino.
Other things I have brought home with me recently include sinus infections, conservative balloons and a bottle of port.
And damnit I'm not reading for supervision 2. I have half an hour before I am supposed to be finished.
Potentially be back later to continue with the shallow emo comments. Wouldn't want to go too deep and drown in my own self pity now, would I?
Frightened Rabbit - My Backwards Walk
Donora - The Chorus
Josh - Synthetics
FR - Modern Leper
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Radiohead - 15 Step


No comments:
Post a Comment