Thursday, October 02, 2008

Cottage Continued

Right.
So.
I am in my cottage. 
It is a scruffy little cottage, with many things that aren't perfect and probably break a multitude of regulations. 
It is just like me ^_^
My room is twice the size as last year.. And I have managed to fit all of my stuff in. I have a lot of stuff you see.
I have verified that there is a proper oven. I want to get some food in and cook for folk. But that should wait I guess. 
The bathroom situation is going to be.... challenging. I'm sure I will go into ranty detail about it at various points in the future. Also, I really hope that nobody is living above me.. Cos you can hear everything in this house.. every noise reverberates through it. Guess I'll become numb to it though. I still find having the space weird. 
The 'garden' is nice. I know it's not actually our garden but I think that we will rule over it anyway. Us and the squirrels. Yeah. Films will be made.. 

I don't think anyone will ever come and visit. SADFACE. 
That is the major downside. 
Oh, and in the toilet there's:
TOILET TENNIS
Play toilet tennis!
Look Left
And then on the other wall:
Look Right

Hee. I like biro scribblings. 

Hums. What else is there to talk about? I got my freshers t-shirt. Tis purple. Oh and I definitely can't go and be trained now. No knowing how to teach people to row for me. Stupid meetings. I hope they're not important.. The training days that is.  I hope the meetings are important. 

Zoh my god. The clock. The new time-eating clock. It's amaaaaaaaazing. And awesome and really cool. I may even have to move my wall spot so that I can just sit and watch it for a while. I did my thing of forgetting how big the chapel is again. And then going 'JESUS!' 
I'm so cool. 
Not. 

Meep. My tea has gone cold =( 

Anyways, basically, I think it's going to be a nice set up. Although it probably could have been better. I'll force visiting somehow. *schemes*

Laters..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visiting will happen! Everyone will visit lots.
And we can go a-wandering. :)
I WANNAFRESHERSTEESHIRT! *jealous*
I am SO looking forward to the Chapel and WALL! *joys*
Not looking forward to the O'Keefe meeting...dunno why, just think it'll be weird w/o Jonesy.