Anyways. I am in le fac. I should be in a lecture right now but I decided to skip, because I have the concentration of a gnat.
So many interesting things have happened... and yet.. don't know what to talk about.
I still have a shitload to read. I have a family law supervision at 3. That's less than 3 hours away. I should really do some reading.. but I'll only be distracted by gender dysphoria and go off on one about the boy in chat who tried to cut off his penis with some nail clippers.. =(
Hmm... Of the people sitting in this faculty right now, I'd say about 70% don't do law. Grumph.
So the other night, we went to a conservative event... because there was free g&t. The g&t ran out. But by this stage we had all become so good at masquerading around, being outlandishly conservative, that we enjoyed it. I was WASTED. Like. Beyond my normal limits. Usually I remember what I did.. this time.. nope. I feel quite bad for having to be looked after.. =/
Not big, not clever.
But anyway, we made such statements as 'Good Lord!' and 'I'm fairly involved to a minimal extent, if you follow me' and it was all believed. Fantastic. Got lots of things as well.
The rowing stuff is... blegh... 4 boats. FOUR. Ok, so there are four of us, but still. And so much time goes into it. Aand.. I'm also shite.
Law is.. expansive. There is so much of the stuff. It doesn't help that I do nothing but meh.
I've been feeling quite weird recently... like.. I dunno. I never know what to do or how to act or behave and yeah. I don't have a clue how to behave when I'm around you...
I liike that song. I like a lot of songs.
Bah. I'm sick of feeling like this though.
And I hate that I have to apply for things.
Gr. Damnit. I had interesting things to say. honest! I did. And they didn't appear.
Later though, I will have the time to blog proper. Post 5pm. Yes.
~score.


No comments:
Post a Comment