Friday, October 31, 2008

In A Cave

I do not Like international law. 
It is horrendously confusing. My simple little brain can't even begin to operate on the same imaginary plane. 
I am 300 words into my essay. My first essay. Out of four. All due before Tuesday. 
Yes, I got myself into this mess. 
Yes, I will be the one to drag myself out of it, one dislocated limb at a time. 
I would much rather tell tales. 
Fanciful tales.
Tall tales.
Fee tales.
My tales would be the equivalent of dark, lofty, intriguing individuals. Except that they wouldn't be all that intriguing, because I can't write for dust. 
I want to sit down so badly and scrawl away to my heart's content.. To scribble all my ideas away.. Time. Pissing time. 

Arg. I should be out dressed up like some form of zombie kid. One day, one frikkin' day, I will have work ethic. I will do work ahead of time, instead of starting a few hours before the deadline. 

I got a cake in the post today ^_^
It looks yum. I can't wait to make it. I think it will go well with tea. Nice tea. Normal tea. We now have normal tea. It was a revertolution of tea types. 

Sigh. Should really think about this question. I don't like it. It's too messy. Makes my head hurt. 
>_<

Tokyo Police Club - In A Cave
The Ravonettes - Dead Sound
Blonde Redhead - 23
Stars - Window Bird

No comments: