Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lost Out

Yawn. 
I am quite sleepy. I know it's only quarter past five.. but still. Lots of standing around and sitting still for long periods of time. Turns out graduating is quite a Latin affair. I've never heard Latin spoken so much and in such a conversational way.. Like normally, it's just a set phrase or grace.. But this time, although they were all basically saying the same thing, it was way more like they were just speaking normally.. except in Latin.. so not normally at all. Interesting. 
Also, I learnt that three colleges always graduate first. Which is silly if you ask me. Even sillier considering that the one that goes first is supposed to be 'anti-tradition'. But FWL and I realised that wasn't so about this time last year. Heh. 

Yeah, so, things have happened.. or been told to me.. that I probably shouldn't know.. and can't really talk about explicitly. Which is bum. Because.. like.. sigh. You know when everything around you is crumbling and falling away and you want to, like, hold something up, or provide some kind of support.. but don't really know how? I feel like that. And just when I thought everything was oh-kay, everything else sort of collapses. And it's all very depressing. And I feel all confused about it.. And I don't know what to do.. Sigh, sigh, siiiigh. 

This week, by the way, is going to be hell. Methinks. In fact, it will extend to a fortnight, thinking about it. I should really start the reading.. but I never will. No. Work. Ethic. What. So. Ever. 

Hum. I've just spent half an hour randomly clicking around the internet. That's bad. 

Arg. I want to talk about things.. but.. but.. sigh. 

Santogold vs. Missy Elliot - Lose Out
Tempera[mental] - Like Eating Glass
Frightened Rabbit - Square Nine
Bloc Party - Letter To My Son
Frightened Rabbit - Floating In The Forth
Bloc Party - Your Visits Are Getting Shorter
Kaki King - Gloves Off

No comments: