Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Lighthouse Ghost

You know what ensures that time will pass without you thinking about it?
Rowing. And being Drunk. 
Those two things in tandem are very good at making sure that I get nothing done. however it's good in a way because they also prevent me from thinking about anything else too much. 

I went to the Tory port and cheese thing last night. I had intended not to get drunk. So naturally, I got Drunk. I don't really remember how I got home. Or how I got myself into bed. Or in fact, replying to a thread on facebook. However I did manage to remember that I agreed to do a double outing. So today I spent 4 and a half hours at the boathouse. Yesterday it was about 4 hours. So basically, apart from boating, I have got nothing done this weekend. 

I have a supervision tomorrow. 
Haven't started the reading.
I have a supervision on Tuesday.
Haven't started the reading.
I have a supervision on Wednesday.
Haven't started the reading. 

And yet, I'm writing this. And I am going to formal in two hours. Oh and I have to have an amnesty meeting at 9. 

Life sure is fun, huh? 

I should go. I will get emo later. 

Josh - The Lighthouse Ghost
T&S - Are You Ten Years Ago?
Amy - Yellow Light
Deathcab - Tiny Vessels
Frightened Rabbit - Poke [acoustic]
T&S - I Know I Know I Know

No comments: