Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blow

Do you ever have those moments, where you look in the mirror and realise how terrible you look? How black the bags under your eyes are?
I guess that you don't unless you have massive black bags under your eyes. I have them. So I just looked in the mirror.. and I just look so tired and ick.. cheesh. Thing is though, I can't remember not having panda eyes.. odd. I wonder if it's possible for me to get rid of them. 

I'm talking to FM about envy.. well I was, now we're talking about me being shy and awkward and a mess. But anyway. I think I envy too many people. Perhaps that leads to the shyness and awkwardness.. sigh. If only I exuded coolness. Never. Gonna. Happen.

I was watching a programme about guantanamo bay today. Yes, I am that sad. I enjoyed hearing the American legal argument, 'we can't just kill them, because that would be in violation of international law.. obviously'. SO IS INDEFINITE DETENTION WITHOUT CHARGE. Cheesh. Again. 

Right. My annoyance of the day: restaurants. We went for lunch today. We walked into the place, admittedly looking a bit scruffy. But anyway. Empty tables everywhere. Most had reserved signs on them. We went to the desk thing and asked if we could have a light lunch [you know, 30 min turn around]. The guy says 'as you can see we're very busy, so..'. HANG ON. There are like three groups in this place. If this is 'busy' then the recession must have really hit. And you, my friend, must be supremely shit at running a pub. They then proceed to seat us at the other end of the building, where they have also put a group of french people. Welcoming, that. After about 30 minutes, and asking, we finally get someone to take our order. During this time, nobody has come through the door. We get our food, finish it, ask for the bill. After 20 mins, my brother goes to the other end of the building to pay directly because nobody has come with the bill. There is still nobody new in the place. Very busy, you understand. 
What is with the attitude of places like this? 
Gargh. 

Anyways. 

I.. hmm.. I dunno.. I feel like talking to people.. Like getting to know people more.. Hums. 

~over and out. 

No comments: