Had to majorly sugar myself up for the drive home. The moon is crazy bright and really pretty.. Spesh on the water..
Anyways, was funtimes.
And now I am tired. But not enough to sleep. Which is surprising, given the lower sugar content fanta shite I drank to make myself a lert. [Take note MR]
So anyone talking about insomnia at 4 in the afternoon can, well, wake up.
Gah. Less than a week.
Hmm. Tis easter times. It's probably quite sad that I now associate this with FWL being able to eat pizza again [just in time too, if it wasn't allowed in exam term....... ]. Also, FWL, and anyone else who is interested.. I was introduced to one of our new activities next term. PIMP THAT SNACK. Blates doing the jelly tots. S'all I'm saying.
I had things I was going to talk about. I just can't quite remember them. I miss english accents. Quite a specific accent actually, but anyway. Snuggs nd tht.
Ha, talking of accents, I am now aware that there is dvd evidence of one I thought I would never hear. Score. And I will hear it. Somehow.
You know, sometimes I find similarities a little disturbing. Like, when they link on in some way. But meh.
I've noticed a new tab on this page that says 'monetize'. I want to know what it is. I'm going to click it. Right... now.
~over and out. now.


3 comments:
you can fuck off as the time is clearly not set to gmt
it was like 1am not 16.04.
stupid time.
you're never going to hear the american accent. deal with it.
Oh, clearly.
Hey, I did deal, and you agreed to it, so I do get to hear it. Contract and all that.
Yo! Jelly tot pimpage is coming our WAY!
I'm going party ring 5.
Ohhhhh yes.
sexay.
Post a Comment