Saturday, April 11, 2009

Red Dwarf

Second episode tonight. Should be good seeing as the set up ep has been done.
I'm liking easter tv. Dr Who special. 
--
The second ep was way better than the first. 

Anyway. I'm sick of talking about t-fucking-v. 

I made my blog private for a while today. It was nice. 
I've begun to feel pressured by this blog. I have to write something long and interesting and well written. Which blates never happens. To make sure that I don't upset anyone, which I have been doing pretty constantly lately. 
And it got to a point where I just didn't want it there anymore. I know it sounds weird, like who cares about a blog? 
Well, I realised that I've been writing this for like 3 years, and really, it's quite a lot of myself available for people to read. And I don't like the fact that people have read this, and know more about me than I do them. I don't mean my friends by this. I mean friends of friends and people I don't really know anymore. I thought about how exposed this blog makes me, and I didn't like it. I wanted a break from it. And I didn't like worrying about writing things that would cause arguments again. Because I hate arguing and the hypocrisy. And it stresses me the fuck out. 
My shoulders knot themselves up if I start to think about feeling pressured. 
Not nice.

Also, I've become annoyed with my writing style. It sucks. And it's very frustrating to me. I just want to be able to write something well. 
I want to be able to concentrate on writing for long enough to create something decent. But no. Single lines about stupid fucking tv. 

I think I have anger issues. 

Seriously. 

God. Maybe i should just get rid of this. 


4RGH!!!!!@£@(£$%(£@%$)^£$(ÌÎıÌÇÍÌ„‰ˆ„ÎıÎÍËÈË∏“‰„……ÆÅª#ʧ¶∞™º¶

1 comment:

caT` said...

I've been thinking about ditching my blog recently. I wouldn't delete it though coz it holds too many memories and I'm a sentimental cow, I'd probably just leave it or stick it on private. I dunno.. I'm still undecided. I don't want to say I'm packing it in just to start it up again a week later.

I've shared waaaaay too much recently. It frightens me just how much crazy I've let out in the last few months.. It gives the wrong impression. And makes me feel a tad vulnerable. Hmm...