I'm trying not to think about it. Because it might go away if I don't think about it. And it might get worse if I do think about it. But everything keeps sounding funny. And all movey. Anyways.
I had my 8 am meeting today. It was interesting. But frustrating.
Must remember that I have one at 11 tomorrow. Uuuurgh. Early mornings are so not my scene. [By that I don't mean 11. I mean 3x 6am starts and 1x 7am, which is early for those folk that don't deem it reasonable to cycle to nearby villages at 5am]
FWL has made me a cup of tea. I love this cottage.
I also love Emily Haines. But that is another matter.
Right. International lawz. lawlz. I guess I should do some. Get high off the pens. Awesome. Except my head is still funny, and additional fumes probably won't help.
Hmmm..
Time for iplayer.


No comments:
Post a Comment