I have so many forms to fill in. Two passports and a CRB. I am gonna be a black ink BLOCK CAPITALS pro when I'm done.
Anyways. It is still sunny. And I still want to sit outside. Contract is thrilling, blates.
My exams last for two weeks. BLEGH. I suppose it might be alright. But they're sort of.. clumped oddly.. as much as 5 exams can be clumped I guess.
Exam 1, then four days, exam 2, next day exam 3, then a day, exam 4, then 4 days then exam 5. Weird. Looks gross on my calendar.
Have meeting in an hour and a half. Hopefully it'll scare me enough to kickstart me into action.
...but it probably won't.
Then dinner and pre-drinks and then drinks and dancin'. If I can be bothered. I bet it'll be really hot. I might wear shorts. Even though outside it'll be freezin' like.
I should really get back to contract. Might grab some cake first though..
~over and out
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment