Monday, April 13, 2009

This Is The Story

Yawn. Gettin' sleepy guv. 
I was asking someone earlier what a film about their head would be like, and this got me thinking about what mine would turn out like. A mess, clearly. 
I'd like to think that the soundtrack would be awesome. Varied, something for every mood.. The theme song would be a nice blippy little number, with an addictive beat and some nice synths and bass. A cross between synthetics and ulysses perhaps. 
I think that the cinematography would have to have a variety of styles too... I'm not quite sure how it could fit together without just looking like mental vomit. But then, that's kinda what it would be illustrating.. So a bit of Sin City, mixed with normal, and some colour drain perhaps.. hmm. Real messy. I don't know who would play who.. 

I'm thinking of using some kind of blog prompter.. let's try one out..
Prompt: When (if ever) is it ok to lie? 
Hmm.. I'd like to say it's never ok to lie. But I guess I should do my normal thing of defining the question. What is being included as lying? Is there a duty to act, a positive obligation to say something? i.e. can you lie by omission? 
Also, what kind of lie? Like, I reckon that factual lies and lies of opinion are different.. kind of. I'm not really sure how to classify.. Hmms. 
I try my best not to lie, it gets gradually more important a principle the closer a person is to me.. So like, I won't lie to FM, but I will to a supervisor.. [yes.. I read that.. just can't remember it right now... LIE]. So yeah.. hmm.. pass next question.. 

Zomg, radio programme about children and prisons... *pees pants* I'm excited. I'm sad. I know. But zomg. FWL where you at? Get yourself onto the radio iplayer. 

Eeek. Essays. Applications. All need done. Bugger. 

~over and out

2 comments:

katebum said...

all children should be in prison for being really annoying. especially children in tv adverts.

Anonymous said...

Good lord-I can't believe I missed that programme :( Sadtimes.

Oh god-why oh why have you introduced me to pimping snacks? Its sucking up my LIFE! But we are SO doing a giant fondant fancy...oooooh yes.