Except I have no idea what I can ramble on about.
The house is all empty again.. It's very strange. I prefer having people here, I reckon.
Anyways, whilst at the airport yesterday, I purchased a meal from burger king. Christ, what the fuck has happened? I got a bacon double cheese burger.. and it was MINISCULE. As in smaller than the palm of my hand. Not happy. FM suggested that it was one of their ways of 'helping' people to cut back on being fat. This annoyed me. The prices haven't taken a downsizing. And I am an adult thankyouverymuch, I can decide to stuff my face full of calories if I want. I know I'm a fatso, let me indulge myself!
I also don't understand this whole debt thing. I was watching the news, and it estimated that as a country, our debt forms 52% of the GDP. And they think it could rise to 82%. I just don't get how this happens. I know nothing about economics. But like.. how? Who isn't in debt right now? Who is in credit? hmm? Someone needs to sit me down and explain the world to me..
Hopefully in time for me to apply for this texas thing.. I have a feeling I'll need to be world wise in order to get anywhere with it. Sigh. Maybe FM is right with the assessment that I give up before I even try. Hrrm. Not good, I guess. Being such a waster will get me nowhere. But I have no idea of how to go about appearing good enough to be given a place on this thing. I know that it just won't happen. Even if I manage to trick them on paper, I will fail epically at interview. God damn it.
Right. I need to do some stupid work.


1 comment:
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You updated! huzzah!
It makes me majorly pleased that someone else in the world sucks almost as much as me. :)
I have to do some work...but I can't be bothered. Right. I'm going to finish first registration today. i swear it.
pshah!
Post a Comment