heyyyyyy....
balloons!
I should be revising. Physics. Or doing some English essays.. But I'm not "in the zone". I think I have yet to experience this "zone" but when that time comes, I will revise..Honest.
I did write out all of my Module 4 Physics notes last night though. And you know what? I love diagrams.. I love doing them all neatly and shading bits in and labelling them.. and they help me understand things so much better, eg. I now understand the graphical treatment of SHM.. [that sounds so awesomely like a sort of sexually deviant disease.. ^^,]
And I also love stupid diagrams as well.. like drawing a diagram of how something works/happens in layman's terms. Like, I dunno, a diagram of someone's FACE, yo.
Lists also kick ass too.. It's like, I'm totally unprepared for these exams, but if I make a list about it, then it's totally ok. I have a big list of things I need to revise and it doesn't matter that I haven't been able to tick one off [eyyyyy is anyone else getting my subconcious' innuendoes?] yet because I have a list.. I know that makes no sense.. Neither do I, so we're good. Good?
Do you know what a pretty great game to play is? Mr. Painfree.
Have you ever played it? You should, especially if you enjoy running with your imagination. You will need someone else to play it with. And a piece of paper. And a pen. If you want to be clever, two different coloured pens. If you want to be sophisticated, an assortment of writing implements.
You start off by drawing a stickman in the middle of a page. He has to be wearing a hat. Any kind of hat, but a hat.
This is Mr. Painfree.
One of you has to try and kill him.
The other has to thwart the assassination attempts.
How is this done?
Well.
The person trying to kill Mr. Painfree, draws something on the page like a missile.
Then the person saving Mr. Painfree either draws something to stop the missile, or changes the original drawing to something non-fatal..
It is a lot simpler and more fun than it sounds, you can get really wacky with it..
Here is an example:

Technically, you are not supposed to be able to draw anything on Mr. Painfree, but that went out the window in this^ game.
Anyway, play it sometime.
Hmm.. my mum just came home with two bags full of dresses for me.. which is great.. except I don't really suit dresses.. but I will save that for some other time..
It's Wednesday, it's all downhill from here.. So enjoy it ^^,
~Over and out
Music That Made This Post
Stars - Counting Stars On The Ceiling
The Sounds - Queen Of Apology
Tegan & Sara -Superstar
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now?
Cursive - Into The Fold
Brand New - Degausser
Tegan & Sara - Hype
Viva Voce - From The Devil Himself
Cursive - Art Is Hard
Architecture In Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind
[Did you really read all of this? I'm impressed]


2 comments:
Rofl, That games cooooooooooool! Hehe.. all I need now is someone to play with me *looks around*..
I hate studying :( it sucks baaaaalls. Specially since I only have one day left b4 D day.. which is the day of my death, after I fail and my parents decapitate me.. and I still havn't looked at any Comp Sci :S which is like the hardest subject known to man argggggggg. I'm soo fucked meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh..
you should so play.. and let me know how it goes.. ^^
Post a Comment