
Wheeeeee! Look at me go!
w00t.
Well, that's another Christmas over.. It really is just another day.. but a nice one I guess. I now own a radio. That means that I should be able to keep in one-sided contact with the outside world during term... Maybe.
New Year next... That means I'm going to have to be all reflective about this year and then be all determined not to do the wrong things again next year.. That's too much effort. Although not really.. Seeing as I'm constantly thinking about these things anyway, just on a smaller scale.. ie days/weeks not a whole year.. Hmm. Fun times ahoy.
My brother's gf is coming over tomorrow.. at least.. I think she's his gf.. I mean, she was, but she might not still be. And we've been trying to work it out for months.. But I think it's fair to say that she is. Obviously, because she's coming over. I think I'm high on mince pies. And the hot toddy* could have something to do with it...
*PURELY MEDICINAL - I am plagued.
Heh.. Have you seen the news about that tiger that went on a rampage? Of course you have. Whoever you are. With your googley eyes. Anyway.. Why was the zoo open? I mean, surely the whole world stops on 25th Dec.. and that's why everyone panics and buys enough food for a week, in case the world doesn't start up again for a while...no? Mkay.
I like how everyone is like 'well there was a huge moat and a massive wall'.. and I'm sitting here thinking 'but tigers like swimming.. and can probably climb. I mean, they have climbing spikes inbuilt! Even if they couldn't climb initially, in that enclosure they probably got bored enough to learn..'
I'm gonna stop talking about the tiger now..
I've quite enjoyed the TV that's been on.. except that I've noticed that all the channels have the same films, they just show them at different times. But anyway.. yes, TV has been enjoyable.. there is actually good funny stuff on.. and dr who.. And there is probably time to play boardgames.. yaaaay. Although.. really.. should start working.
Dum de dum.. I'm bored. I miss the days when I could talk lots.
I think I'm gonna stop now..
urk.


No comments:
Post a Comment