I'm sort of doing a podcast.
But it definitely sucks.
So..
=/
Yeah. Probably not going to be published.
Yay for your ears!
[edit] bugger it.
Hah.. I am so not spending my saturday watching Dog the Bounty Hunter... oh.. wait.. yes I am..
Actually, that's unfair.. I have been productive despite it being the SHITTIEST day weatherwise. I've been out, navigated several mini-lakes, got a new airport express, food, newspaper, sorted out the animals... and really there's not a lot else I can do.. So Dog it is. If it were a weekday it would be Without A Trace, Bones, more Bones and that town called Eureka thing.
[...]
I spoke too soon.
The postman just arrived with my books.
And Jesus!
They're bloody heavy.
Now I guess I have some work to do.
Awesome.
~over and there is no way I am going outside again.
Friday, December 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment