Tuesday, December 04, 2007



I don't know why I'm posting that now.. When I'm home.. And don't have to drink coffee come 1.30 am.
But oh well.
Besides, it won't even work because I bet it won't be the right format...



I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!

And The Good Life are fucking awesome and Tim Kasher is a genius.
Like really.. I just love his lyrics.. This post may contain quite a lot of them. Just so you know.


Questions:
WHERE IS THE CORRIDOR?
Why do most doors open without the use of a corkey?
Why isn't everything I need within arm's reach of my chair?
Why isn't everywhere I want to go a 2 min walk away?
Why aren't there people about to chat to?
Why isn't there lots of law and legalese RAPING MY BRAIN?
What is this thing I do at night.. where I lie still and am unproductive for hours and afterwards I feel refreshed?
What is this box with moving pictures in it?
Why am I sitting in a chair which is really quite comfortable?
Is it wrong that I find the spice girls' tesco advert quite funny and good?
Why does the washing machine actually make my clothes properly clean?
Who the hell are all these people in neighbours?
Why does food magically appear?
Why does nobody seem to care about how many pans/plates/cutlery cooking will use up?
Why is the shower actually nice?

I'll stop there...

I can hardly stand... much less the sight of myself..

I think I'm gonna have a rest for a few days.. until my books arrive.. and then I'll work.. really. I will. Yes. So much to do it's unreal. Basically the whole course over again. =(
Sometimes I wonder what happens at other universities.. if people complaining of lots of work really have that much.. I guess they do.. bah, everything is a myth.

Hmm.. I kinda wish I lived on the mainland.. it would make visiting/hanging out/catching up so much easier. I know there's quite a large norn ironish crew though but..sigh.. I miss the bridge. There's so much to do there, so many possibilities. Although nowhere near as much comfort and homeliness as home. I think I need a cross between the two.

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Your eyes can't disguise it.. so glassy, half empty.. ready to spill..

La de da.. Tim Kasher! Right there! With his awesome voice! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Not at all bad for £6.50. =)

It's different when you're lonely... the whole world's in love.. holding hands between bar stools.. and you're holding your tongue.. [the background noise over this bit is nice. I like it.]

Hmm.. imovie is a bisnitch.

ZOMG!!!
Roast duck.. and and AND.....



GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited.


Is that wrong? probably...

Arg. Will fix this shit up later... Apologies.. I can't write interesting things.. You know that. Right?

~over and mmmm... duck....

[edit]

The duck was damn good. There was gravy and stuffing and roast potatoes.. proper home style. I'm so gonna do a roast dinner next term. I know it's possible in my gyp room. I've seen it.

Seriously loving the good life again. I think I need to allow more time for music in Lent. Mwah ha. Watch me come up with a master plan of how I'll do all these things, and then watch me not do them.

I think there are googlers again. I don't like them. I don't understand why they are here or what they want. I like having about 2 people look at this once a fortnight. Explain yourselves!
Although how gutted must the person searching for 'fucked up at netball' have been when they found this? heh.. No porno for you. GUT-TED.

I am missing the bubble majorly. It keeps me distracted. Nobody is here. I want to catch up with everyone but no one is available to talk. And anyone that is won't want to. Woe is me. I'm such an emo loser. hah.

Somebody advise me on some new music to listen to...? please? I have 6 weeks to immerse myself.

Baaaaaaaargh! I'm bored! somebody say something!

No comments: