Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dude..

What day is it?
Tuesday?
I gotta get back into this keeping track thing. Like really.

Dum de dum..
I watched muppet christmas carol the other day..
Didn't make me feel overly christmassy.. think I am becoming a bit of a scrooge. I like certain bits of Christmas.. like the family time and mulled wine/cider etc. just not the rest of it.. ah well.

Oo.. I went to the doctor's the other day. He made my head light up like a chinese lantern. It was annoying. Blinking didn't make it stop. Apparently it looked really cool though.. Wish I'd taken a picture.. =(

People are going to start coming home soooon ^_^
But I really gotta start working on the ole law. Stupid exams. I can't decide on which level of stress to operate. I can stress myself out mega-easily if I think about the right things in the right contexts. But for now.. manifesto!
I think perhaps why I've been so strange lately [as in above the normal level] is 'cos I haven't been doodling enough to satisfy my emo side.. makes sense.. yeah? so anyway..
How does one go about drawing ducks?

WTF??!
THAT IS NOT WHAT THE CHIPMUNKS LOOK/SOUND LIKE!!!
gargh.

Is it wrong that I like that hoosiers' song? the one about being worried about Ray? It reminds me of the lemonheads' song.. simply because of Ray. He gets around a bit dun he?

Hmph. Why can't I decide who to trust?

Happy Tuesday..

No comments: