Yeo.
Hmm...
I got sent revision stuffs.. on parliamentary sovereignty. YUM. Highlighting counts as work, right? If so I have already slaughtered one highlighter and therefore must have done something vaguely productive. I feel quite sad everytime a highlighter dies.. When it just can't colour anymore.. =(
But then the happiness that the fluorescence of a fresh highlighter brings is quite nice.. blinding almost.
I like highlighters ^_^
[break fo' some mo' highlightin']
Haha.. I love some of the sentences that legal people come out with.. "But that is theory and has no relation to realities." They always throw in a sentence at the end of an extremely long and confusing paragraph to render what they've just said completely void... "But that is for another day." I guess that's kinda in keeping with my style. Maybe this is the right subject for me after all.. I haven't been so sure for a little while.. hmm.
I've been thinking. I'm always thinking.. Most times I don't like it.. And I'm right not to. Thinking makes everything worse..!!
I don't know what I'm gonna do about this thinking. Put it in a box and drop it in the grand canyon.. That will become my answer to everything..
I was having lunch with some comrades today.. again.. no news. Apart from the fact that people are routinely forced to wear antlers.. Which amused me.. I hope there's plenty of hanging out time before they all disappear off travelling.. I wanna go places.. I will this summer.. really.. I will.. maybe.. perhaps... If I can find someone to go with..
Muuuaaargggh!
If I just don't talk.. will things get better? I always wonder that.. Like if it's better to be proactive.. or just to do nothing and see what happens... hmm.
bah. I'm sleepy. And I'm not actually being coherent. So I'm gonna stop. Cos no one's reading anyway. Maybe I'll be brave tonight..
~Over and out.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment