
Rar.
So the list I found the other day.. My friend and I wrote it one year.. here;
Things To Do Before Death 01/01/04
1-Fly a plane
I'd still quite like to do this one.. I think I'd just like to be able to fly in general..
2-Go sky diving
I don't really want to do this one.. well I guess I do, as it's kind of flying. Base jumping maybe.
3-Go to the Moon
Yeah... this one was kinda a silly one we put in for fun..
4-Fly supersonic
That would be cool.. of course I'd have passed out due to the G-force.. but anyway. F-35B please.
5-Meet someone famous
Kinda done this one. Various band members etc.
6-Swim with dolphins
Can you say 'cliché' ? Ah well.. We were young. And it would probably still be cool. Long as they didn't maul me.
7-Experience popularity
This was a stupid one.. I think I no longer really care.. Just want a cool group of people around me.
8-Fall in love twice
Having thought about it, I'm halfway there. I decided that on occasion 1 I wasn't actually in love at all.
9- Go to N.Z
Another weird one.. this may have been my friend's.. I mean I would like to go to N.Z but this is kinda of surplus to requirement as no.13 covers it.
10-Give out a detention
Haha.. this one is just silly.. but amusing. I think I can say that I qualified.. I never actually gave out a detention but I was able to..
11-Shower in a waterfall
Still want to do this one.. just not get any leeches or waterborne parasites.
12-Go to as many concerts as possible
This one's going well.
13-Go to as many countries as possible
This one, not so much. This summer though.
14-Live abroad for a month
Unless uni counts.. see no.13
15-Eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Hmm.. I guess I have done this.. but only in the one meal a day sense. Not eating the same thing three times over. Hmm.. nah, still to do.
16-Have one day of complete memory
This was mostly for my friend.. 'cos she's forgetful [scary to think she's a medic].. but I think I have done it. Hurrah.
17-One day of staying in fancy dress + character
Oh this would be fun. Defs still on the list.
18-Talk to 5 randomers
Easily done!
19-Learn another language fluently
yeah... Still would love to be able to.. I'll work on it..
20-Play in a band
Kinda done it..
21-See the Northern Lights
Still have to go see them..
But yes, I think I need a new list. I will work on one.
Oo.. today I heard that a couple from my year in school have got engaged..! Weird.. Good luck to them and everything.. but marriage just seems a bit... much..
I've been listening to lots of Deathcab recently.. They did a cover of a Cure song.. I'm not sure how I feel about this.. The cover isn't a patch on the original.. not even a bit of fluff on it. But the fact that they even tried.. hmm.. Maybe it'd be different if they had tried something interesting.. instead of just a straight cover. Not that I have any authority on the matter.. There's son decent lyrics in the rarities though. Well I like them anyway.
I'll be chained to this beast with no chance of severance, because Jealousy rides with me, such a faithful companion no one could be for a journey that leads to the outskirts of time.. but don't worry about me, I'll be fine..It beats being lonely, I'll be fine...
Hmm.. so a new year. Tomorrow perhaps I will ramble about it. Because it's not like I have any work to do. Bugger.
'Cancer isn't funny... but testicles are'
TV amuses me. There are some weird people on Antiques Roadshow. A guy smuggled artwork out of Cuba. And his girlfriend looks like a stereotypical european spy. Wearing a hat, trenchcoat and sunglasses inside.
I just realised that I'm dressed entirely in grey. Impressive. I like grey.
Maybe that's why I'm so insanely boring....
Ha.. anyways. Perhaps a new list and lots of rambling tomorrow.
Paranoia paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm going underground with the moles
Hear the voices in my head
I swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored then you're boring
The agony and the irony, they're killing me...
Love that song..
~Over and off to wallow in music..


No comments:
Post a Comment