And I don't feel any different...
It was a given that I'd quote that, wasn't it?
In fact, I think I said the same thing last year.. Good ole predictable me.
Right.
New list of things to do before I die.
I haven't really thought about it much, so it is liable for revision.
1- Shower in a waterfall [without leeches/parasites]
2- Go to as many countries as possible [20+ maybe?]
3- Learn another language
4- See the Northern Lights
5- Learn how to fall in love safely [if such a thing is possible]
6- Stay in fancy dress+character for a day
7- Get a degree
8- Do something that will be remembered in years to come [either in the history books or in legend]
9- Jump off something tall and not die- experience prolonged falling
10- Achieve pure, unadulterated happiness.
That's all for now.
Resolutions wise.. I am asking for other people's suggestions as all of mine were deemed to 'not really be resolutions'. I mean I guess 'to not make mistakes' is a bit non-resolvey.. as it can't really be done.. If it were up to me I think I'd just resolve to improve. But anyway.. so far I have:
- Dance more
- Be awesome
- Get drunk frequently
- Do something that scares me
- Get a nice girl/boyfriend [that basically is something that scares me but anyway]
- Learn to enjoy courgette [blergggh.. NO]
- Stop smoking [ ? ? ?]
- Wear crazier clothes
- Learn something new everyday [I like this one]
- Develop hardcore beliefs
- Take every opportunity
If I were to add some it'd probably be to stop being emo. And to think a normal amount instead of too much. I also think I should stop being openly self-deprecating.. I don't like it when people think I'm being self-pitying when I'm just being honest. So I guess I'll 'cut the self-pitying bullshit' by just not saying anything.. that works.. yes? Oh and I'm considering forcing myself to change and become a complete socialite. But then.. that's not really what I want.. so I probably won't.
Heh.. there are 8 English people in my house.. that's 7 more than usual. It's fun.. reminds me of uni. Which also reminds me I should be doing work. Oh dear. I'll do something in 5 mins..
New Years was fun, there was dancing and chatting and me watching people get drunker and doing quadruple shots.. goodstuff. Then there was the strangest attempt at auld lang syne ever.. nobody knew what we were doing at all..
meeeeep
~Over and just begun
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment