It is Friday. Apparently. I think this information is good.
It means that I have a few days until I get used for an example of homicide. [watch the amount that I moan increase exponentially over those days] Arg. I'm so pained. ¬_¬
Blaaaaah.
I'm in an odd little mood.
It's interesting. I'm semi-hyper, happy-ish, confused-ish and zig-zag. [Hey, I needed another hyphen... and you know it]
I think it's the feeling I get in between the stress-fests. But whatever.
Or else it was just a little high.. before I realised how stupidly tired I am and how much crap I still have to do. Oh well.
I did something very stupid yesterday. I spent a while making something on the computer, not ages, but a substantial while.. and then promptly clicked on 'OK' when a box came up informing me that all the files would be deleted if I logged out. >_<
So now that has to be done again. And I'm not exactly sure when.. Bum.
[12.20] Yes..
Definitely remembering how unfavourable the work:time ratio is.. Oh well what does it matter. I am actually unable to do this degree and whilst one side of me is incredibly frustrated and depressed by it.. I'm just gonna ignore it and tell it to fuck off until there's someone around who I can actually talk to about it. Which will be... end of term? Unless someone who cares and knew me before this place magically appears like some sort of intergalactic therapist.
Hmm. I think I just made it sound like I'm not going to casually complain about the fact that I'm a bit useless.. which I blatantly am.. because everyone does a bit.. Like there's that sort of average standard of everyone being self-effacing to be polite and guard themselves against the risk of not being awesome.. but then there's this other level.. which scares me to talk/think about or even just admit. Maybe I should just stop being a cagey freak and become an over-sharing forceful freak.
. . . . . . nah.
It was guantanamo bay's sixth birthday.. did you know? As a sidenote; strobe lights = awesome, random guy staring at you/your friends/your stupid dancing = not so awesome. I think I will fashion a sign saying 'I know I can't dance for breadsticks.. stop looking at me!!' and wear it whilst out.
I was going to ramble about something.. but I've forgotten and now feel bad about this time that I'm wasting..
Oh maybe that was it.. Legal IT = How to charge people money. Disgusting. I didn't like it.
~over and back laterzz
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment