*nods*
Work is slow.. I'm onto s.18 and the poisoning offences though ^_^
Of course, this is in one subject, and I have another 3 to do. In 3 days.
Cuntarded I tell you.
My quotebook is up and running again. If I can write fast enough.. Although most of the time, I'm the only one who finds them funny... ah well.. FWL and I broke in the new term by going on our traditional jaunt.. As it was a special occasion we dressed up a bit [wore a velvet jacket over a hoody- upmarket hobo] and took wine glasses full of port instead of the usual tipples.. It was fun.. People though we were insane and drunk.. which we weren't really. And then we continued our route [had to make sure benchy and death were still there] and zomg! life has been painted! *_*
We also noticed a poem thing.. which is hilarious. I love it. I'm gonna point it out to lots of people and make them read it.
See this is the problem.. I need to work.. but I would rather have fun wasting. And really, now that I've reached the point where it makes no real difference, I just don't care anymore. Because it's going to turn out shit anyway, so I may as well have fun instead of worrying... [of course the worry will hit later on.. maybe..]
I'm dying of coughing. Again.
Oh. Bum. Work. To. Be. Done.
~over and blah
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment