Monday, January 21, 2008

Yesh

So, the start of a crap week..
And I know it's going to be crap because there is no possible way that it couldn't be. I have accepted this fact. So I'm going to try and be happy whilst having a crap week.

So hopefully, the fact that I have so much stuff to do [that for some reason, I VOLUNTARILY signed up for..] won't be too much of a problem and won't interfere with the things that I actually want to do.. Like I want to go out on tuesday.. tomorrow even.. but I will probably be dead on my feet by then.. But then, I do seem to magically achieve more when mildly drunk and slightly dead [as evidenced by my little jaunt on sunday.. which I haven't written about.. and probably won't.. because it's a SECRET.. I think.. ] so maybe everything will be ok..

Maybe... Maybe I have reached the lowest of The Low and as such can only possibly go up, or linger around the same level.. That's optimistic, right? ^_^

Sometimes I wonder if anyone around this place ever has similar thoughts.. or thoughts of a similar tone, as I don't really think anyone would have the same thoughts as me, because that would mean they were insane.

Aaaah nooooooo! I've got the 2ish tiredness =( It hits everyday at around 2 o'clock. It's not quite as accurate as the dehumidifier in the library.. but it still happens most days..

Oh how the desire to nap outweighs the desire to do work... Hmm.

Right. This isn't interesting [shock horror horror shock horror shock] so I'm going to stop for now... blah.

~over and outtttt

No comments: