Thursday, January 24, 2008

balls

I am mildly drunk.. not drunk.. just mildly.. a little..
And I'm on westlaw.. trying very hard to have something to bullshit with during my supervision tomorrow [OH GOD I'M SCREWED YET AGAIN].

I hate law. I just get fucked from every possible angle. And it's not even enjoyable..

I think I may have done something bad tonight. But I'm not sure because I can't remember what I was told.. And now I feel like a wanker for potentially being mean to someone I have never even set eyes on, let alone met. It was my own fault.. the medics were there so I tried to regurgitate what I thought I had been told.. but I may have dreamt what I thought I had been told. Because that stupid shit happens. I doubt it will have any effect. But then if it does.. not only will I feel terrible.. but I'll probably have to curl up in a ball as everything tumbles down around me.. Bah bah bah!.

I say. Vodka. Good. Walls. Good. Being offensively [mildly] drunk on vodka whilst on a wall. Awesome.

Someone give me a gift of stress-free sleep.. I will repay with whatever.. Arghg. Six hours. Then I have to be awake and learning.

I want to form a super-awesome-stellar allegiance. Just so you know.

~ over and where you goin' with a head like that?
[really.. why are you reading this unrepresentative tripe?]

No comments: