Friday, January 11, 2008

My bones

are so SO cold...
I don't think it's a good thing.
I've been back for 2 hours now... I should be warm... I'm dry.. but not quite warm.. I guess I am basically a piece of meat though, thawing from the outside in.. Lovely thought.
Rowing in the rain is interesting... it's quite fun when you're doing it, long as the boat keeps their spirits up.. but when you stop.. it's ick. Especially when you get out, realise that you're soaked and that this is quite cold, lift the boat to head and then get another load of water tipped on you..
Although it was also quite funny..
Going out for a second time is also.. interesting. This time the rain wasn't so apparent, but the windchill was.. wet+cold air = freezing rower.

Oh jesus, I need to stop talking about rowing.. I'm not even a good rower.. I have no right to talk about it this much.. but it is useful for drinking purposes.. being a boatie that is..

There was a street preacher talking about mesopotamia today... and then something about jews. I got confused and kept walking..

Oh dear.. I should be reading about homicide.. Bollocks. Not the homicide, the fact that I should be reading about it.
I wonder if I can just make up the law.. and manage to make an expert in it believe me.... probably not..

Here's another question.. should I watch the l word this year? I mean.. I don't know if I can be bothered.. I guess I can make people watch it with me though.. if I can figure out how to actually watch it. Hrrm. *ponder*

Bah. Homicide is tempting me.

~over and OAPA

No comments: