Wednesday, January 30, 2008

-_-

Muh.

I feel sick.
But anyway.

I really like that simile.. the stumbling drunk one.. I'm going to use it more..

Um yeah.. I don't really have anything to say.. And really I can't quite concentrate. I have been so weird today.

Went wandering around the town.. started off with a sex shop. As you do.
Decided I quite like taking the time to wander. It's enjoyable. I want more time like that. Chill time. Yes.
Blarg. Every area of my life has been confirmed to me as being crap.. it's not very encouraging.. But at least it is enhancing my emo skills. I am quite advanced now.

Urg. Typing has suddenly become quite headache inducing..

I'm not looking forward to the next while. Crap week has turned into a month.. Don't know how I'm actually going to cope from tomorrow onwards.. but I figure if it gets too much I can breakdown and everything will be ok because I can build it back up and my dos will be too scared to ask me anything ever again.

Think I should have nap..

I was actually going to type about stuff.. but now I feel the time for ducks has passed as I am slowly feeling more recent occasions when I have been dickish come to the fore. Yuck.

Later.

~over and totally out of it.

No comments: