I think I am mostly packed.
Maybe.
I still have too much stuff. Like a massive box more. =(
But then I suppose this time I haven't actually tried to cram loads of stuff into the suitcase.. I've done it by weight limit this time.. At least I hope I have..
Hmm.. I feel I should be enjoying home as much as possible in my last remaining hours... As if to soak up the comfort while I still can... and watch as much crap tv as possible... Although it kinda bores me a bit.. Hrrm.
I hope there's going to be people back by now... Being the only one in the accommodation is creeeeeepy.. being one of the few in college is creeepy too. But I'm pretty sure there will be people about generally, just perhaps not specifically.
I also hope the heating in my room has magically started working over the vacation. Because it wasn't before.. and it's quite a bit colder now.. And I think people think I'm a bit weird when I wear my hat all the time.. purely for warmth..
Hmm.. I should really make a list of things that I have to do.. before I forget half of them. Ah well.
Have I anything interesting to say? No.
Does anyone care? Nope.
Is anyone reading? Nope.
*does a dance*
Perhaps I will spend tomorrow decorating my room.. after the getting annoyed by travelling, having to carry a heavy suitcase, unpacking, more unpacking, finding food and keeping warm.
I'm not looking forward to having to get up before 9/10 am again.. I like my bed here.. I like beds in general.. Sleep is good... Yes.. Sleep. Hmm.. Drugs first!
ah can't wait to see people again... I can wait for the work and stress and all that crap. But no.. I must concentrate on the fun potential...
pAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRty!
~over and back to the mainland..
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment