Yo.
It's packing up time again...
Only this time I have more stuff to take back and no place to put it..
Fun times ahead.
There was something I was going to ramble about.. but I can't remember it now.
I'm ironing.. yes that's right IRONING.. for the first time in aages..
I'll have a ponder and come back and edit methinks.
[edit]
eesh I feel tired.. it's typical that I get colded up just as I'm heading back to stresstown innit bruv?
Some problems:
- I have done no work over the holidays
- I have exams to do which need the above work to be done
- I have not done any exercise
- I have forgotten how to row
- I am going back early for rowing
- I have gotten used to space and warmth and general comfort and food
=/
It's been such weird weather.. well I say weird.. it's not really.. crazy snow/ice and now lots of rain.. rain rain rain. I do like rain.. apart from when it tries to attack me by seeping up my trousers.. that's not so nice at all.
Ok..
So far resolutions are.. well.. yes. Haven't had much chance to keep them yet..
I got a few more:
- talk more
-take more photos
- buy drinks for people whenever they want one [ hmm interesting try]
- do some street art
- keep tidy
uuurk... so much to do tomorrow.. so much to organise and collect and pack into a suitcase. Maybe I'll just post everything in massive boxes. That would work.
This is boring. I am boring.
I want to go dance. Where is the dance?!
~bring me the dance...
Sunday, January 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment