2 exams down. 2 to go.
I think I'm on course for my fail, especially after today's woeful.. I don't even know what it would be classified.. not a performance because I didn't actually display anything. Antiformance perhaps.
Yesterday wasn't too bad, still objectively bad, but not so much subjectively. And we all know the difference there kiddos. DON'T WE??? [only after 6 months of studying the law in my case]
And to make matters worse, I've crotch-ripped my jeans. All my jeans have a major tendency to crotch-rip. But you know what? I'm going to pretend it's cool. So there. Take that world.
Anyway.
Today, was terrible.
Most I wrote for a question was a page and a bit. And that was the only question where I think I may have definitely scraped a 2.ii. The other 3 were dire. Well and truly dire.
I see a problem question involving minors, joint enterprise/complicity and every offence under the sun. I know nothing about minors or joint enterprise/complicity [including the difference between them]. Better do that question then hadn't I ?
Oh an essay question about intoxication.. I don't really remember much about intoxication.. I know that it's got a lot to do with case X and I know that case X was bad, but I can't remember what the point was... So I'll do this essay.
Oh look, I have 30 minutes left. I still have a problem question to do and three questions unfinished. Interesting. Hrrm. This question has something about HIV, mistaken identity which wasn't mistaken and lots of other confusing stuff. I'll do that. Although I can't remember any of the HIV decisions. But it'll be graaaand.
It wasn't.
At least it's the halfway point and I NEVER HAVE TO STUDY CONSTITUTIONAL OR CRIMINAL LAW EVER AGAIN EVER.
[except that I actually quite like criminal in non exam circumstances]
Argh god damn.
I keep thinking back and remembering that I effectively wrote nothing. Both in quantity and quality.
I may as well have illustrated me destroying myself somehow. More marks for it.
Sigh. Loud Death Cab will make it better.. I haven't had a proper Death Cab kick in a while... well no, I have, cos new album ^_^
But it's been a while since I've sat and appreciated the cleverness.
And on a sidenote, somewhat related, if I find out that there has been hypocrisy I will be annoyed.
Gargh.
Right.
Roman and Tort.
And rowing.
I'm shit at all three.
Right. If I kicked out. I will... go and get a job.. somewhere... doing... something... and I'll do all my projects in my spare time... because I'll have spare time..
Synapse to synapse...
I've lost trrack of where this was going in my post-exam daze. I can't think accurately. At all. Ever. Hrrm.
I'll emo-analyze later. Fo' sho'
I think I'm drunk enough to drive you home now..
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment