Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Illegality

We're going to hell...

Yo.

How to get lawyers drunk

Fine for:
- mentioning law
- saying 'think, believe, feel'
- using someone's first name
- drinking with right hand
- drinking with left hand
- using any derivative of 'drink'
- false accusations

Amongst many many other insane rules..

---

So. I discovered today that I might have another possible offence to add to my list.. Harassment.
Crumbs.
No, seriously. Crumbs. Everywhere. It's the outcome of cake.
Anyway, yes. Harassment. Could have committed it. Although at this point it looks unlikely. However if I were to actually be bothered enough to attempt to apologise then I would defs be liable. Hopefully I will get bored of the idea very soon. Or, alternatively, the potential claimant is not litigious. I hate subjective tests when they apply against me. So theoretically, even just apologising would be an offence. Hmph. I'll just be bugged by it instead.
Of course the video is a whole different story. Screwed.

Still done very little work.. Even less time before exams. I've pretty much resigned myself to failing. Which I guess is fine. Except that it's not. But whatever.
One of my supervisors said that if you answer all 4 questions it's impossible to fail. I propose that this is not fact a truthful statement. It is perfectly possible. Let's say I just write 'Fuck' for everything. I'm not gonna pass for that. Let's say I try to actually answer the question objectively. I can still fail. Easily. She really shouldn't have made it sound like a challenge.
I am going to write 4 pages in 3 hours. Hopefully. Now, let's say I get a maximum of 70 marks for each answer. That's 280 out of a possible 800. 35% overall. That's a FAIL. So it is perfectly possible and I will probably do it.

Sigh.
I'm annoyed.. at everything.. I just want to go to sleep. Not go and be told how little I know for 3 hours. In formal wear.

Craphats.

No comments: