Sleepy. So very sleepy.
Roman was another nullity.
It's really the equivalent of answering a question with, 'yes. no.' Nothing can be gained from it at all.
So another step taken on the safefail route. Sigh.
At least tomorrow it will be over. And that will be good.
I mean, I don't know if I'll be happy about having completed a third of my degree. [Yeah, technically, failing isn't completing, but whatevs.] or the fact that a year has gone and I'm nowhere. But again, whatevs. What fucking evs.
----
Tort needs revisoed.
Muchos revisoed.
There are drops forming on my window edge... They're pretty to look at.
...I am too shattered to think. But I need to think. Tort needs thought. Why is there no thought?! Only tire...
rarrrr.
At least I'm failing honestly.. And not, like, failing by just not turning up, or walking out or something.. I'm at least trying to answer the question in some respects. But I'm annoyed that I am unable to answer it properly.. just because I'm stupid and don't write things down. And aaargh my arm hurts. As does my back. But meh.
This time tomorrow, I will only have regret. A years worth of the stuff. Joy.
But I will be able to spend all day mooching around. Sitting in places writing/drawing/staring/whatevering.
Roary McRoar Roar.
I need to stretch.
I need to LEARN.
Bugger.
Feck it all lyk.


1 comment:
Oh well, even if we are fucked, at least we will be fucked in dramatic style. I.e worst results ever seen in the law tripos. Ever.
Either that or by some strange miracle we will actually manage to pass....
Post a Comment