Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mawning..

So I decided to go to sleep instead of being emo...
There's something about exams that are absurdly tiring.
Anyways.
Today is Roman + Tort.
I'm trying to forget the horror that was criminal.
After tomorrow, I will no longer have to give a fuck about Praetors and their edicts. After Friday.. oh my god.. after Friday I won't have to give a flying fuck about ANYTHING TORTIOUS.
Bliss.
Except you know, I will then have failed and be unable to do anything about it.

I must say, the temptation to go and jump in the river has increased lately. It looks nice.. so glassy, half empty, ready to spill.. Not sure if I would actually do it though..

The morning's over, the day is in full swing...

I'm considering writing an episode of something today.. Except I don't know what that episode will be of. I don't know if I can use 'episode' in the correct way.. 'Chapter' isn't right, it implies something of length and substance..

I think I spend too long wondering about words. [And as we all know kids, I can't work them and they aren't my friends..]

Right. I will either Roman or write. Or write about Roman.
And then I will return here later.... yeah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...we're very unproductive people. We need to stop being craphats.
I AM learning Sources though. Slowly, but surely, learning sources....

Mwiko said...

We're not unproductive.
Just not correctly productive.
If writing crap counted as productive we'd be machines! MACHINES!!!

I'm gonna go read about stipulatio now..