IT'S INVADING MY DREAMS
Which is weird. Interesting but weird. What is also interesting is my subconscious' obsession with nuclear. Seriously. Always with the prevention of nuclear warfare.
Good arms vs Bad arms.
Dontcha know.
The three hours of being told how little I know was.. as expected.. plus FREEZING.
I have something insane like 4 days left. Sigh. I should start drawing up that list of possible options. I still think a Crack Whore in Prague is the most viable.
Oo.. I issued a challenge to an English student last night. She was saying that an English student can take any two pieces of literature and link them together. I chose The Very Hungry Caterpillar and Oedipus. She was stumped. I am looking forward to my annotated copy trying vainly to link the two. Speaking of booky type things, another episode is in the process of being written. It's about the interaction of two hat enthusiasts, at war over a shared objective. Can't wait for the prosecution over that one.
AAAHG! I've just got crumbs all over myself.. and I don't know what to do.. If I move.. they'll go everywhere... and I can't not move when I'm thinking about not moving.. I don't know what to dooooo...
Anyways.. I need to stop committing crimes where my intention isn't taken into account. I hate that I am aware of them as well. Grrmph.
Sigh. This is going to turn depressive soon. The 'don't-kill-yourself' cake, as I have taken to calling it, is disappearing.
I should be doing something law related [that isn't breaking it]. Santogold will cheeeeer me. Maybe.
Urgh. 137m in 30 secs. Is that good? probably not. bummer.
Oh my god. Why is it Wednesday? Why the crappiest hat is it Wednesday, soon to be Thursday?! aaaarg.
I really don't care about select committees. Or anything in general really. Hmph.
I need more serotonin.
If only sainsburies sold it in fast acting form. Like in pill/syringe/gas.
I'm trying not to be low. I'm trying not to be dependent. But it's just.. sigh.. there. Shrug.
I should fall into a coma. Except that I will only have crazy dreams again. ::furrowed brow::
I need to figure out what to do.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment