Saturday, May 24, 2008

part1

The internet... it's pretty amazing really. Sometimes in a bad way.. sometimes in a good way. Like, sometimes I freak out about the fact that anyone has the potential to read this.. and just how much info you could get about anyone you wanted.. It's a bit headspacey. I discovered something by joke.. and it was interesting. It made me remember that people are human, and that they hurt. It also made me remember all about hypocrisy. And I don't know, overall, if it makes me feel better or worse. Answers on a postcard.

My first exam is on Monday. I know NOTHING for it. Like I don't even know which topics come up most years.. And yet. Still sitting here. Doing nothing. Well, except stare into space and think about stupid things I should really stop thinking about.

Had fun molesting/being molested by a medic last night [and the night before, score!]. And no, not that medic. Although the joke was made. And yes, I know that won't make sense to anyone except me and FWL. But nnyyyerh. Making in-jokes accessible? That would be far too inclusive!

I really can't wait for this time next week. I'll have failed my exams expertly, and will have nothing but free time [well.. free time and rowing time would be more accurate] to spend on anything and everything that I like. Which makes me feel insanely crap about the fact that I have done nothing and am doing nothing and I will bomb out of uni. Which sucks. I'm annoyed at myself for allowing this to snowball. =/

Hrrm. I have a feeling that later on, everything will be just a bit more emo. Look forward to that post.. NOT.

Dickspit.

No comments: