Sunday, May 25, 2008

Indecisive 8 Ball

Well I have wrecked my arms nicely and had a good go at my back. I hate 'stress'.
Productive day.

I'm so very tempted to go to my exams drunk. Here's my reasoning:

My problem = I don't write enough.
When drunk I talk a lot, not caring about what I'm saying.
So my hypothesis goes, if drunk in an exam, I will write lots, not caring if it's right or not.

Yes?
Good.

Some of my peers branded me with a perfection complex today. I don't think it's quite correct. It gives me too much credit. What I have is a lazy complex. I'm just lazy. Simple as.

I'm getting end of year fear. Bugger.

Some Indecisive 8 balling -
Am I going to fail consti? - You can count on it
Am I going to fail criminal? - Absolutely
Am I going to fail Roman? - Yes, in due time [oo magic 8 ball you are good]
Am I going to fail tort? - Who knows.
Am I going to be kicked out of uni? - Too early to predict.
Am I a bit of a twat? - I have my doubts.
Ok then, am I a pile of dickspit? - Looks good to me.
Will I ever be a decent person? - Don't bet on it.
Will the Scribbles link ever take off? - Too early to predict.
Will I manage to recover friendship? - Absolutely not.
Should I just fuck off? - A definite yes.

Well that's made my decision for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't rely on the predictions of the 8ball, because it was wrong about Consti. Ergo it is not trustworthy. Plus God knows more than 8ball.
God>8ball.

And God says 8ball is wrong. He told me :P

Mwiko said...

That is shite logic.
8ball> the cosmos.