Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Pride?

[11:11am] I did not drunk blog...
Is that something to be proud of?
I can never decide what my stance on drrrrr-unk blogging is. I know I don't like drunkbooking or drunk texting because I'm too likely to make a mess. It's ok when other people drunkbook/text me.. I quite like that way round.
However drunkblogging is different.. It's more indirect. Like it doesn't really matter.. no one will read it. I also can't decide if it's a more honest form of communication.. Hrrm.
- - -
[20.25]
I have just come back from 4 hours of revising in the pub and am about to go back..
interesting.
I'm sleepy.
And I think I'm perhaps more honest when drunk.. but that isn't necessarily a good thing.. because at least when I'm sober I can lie to myself about what's going on with me. When drunk it hits hard. =/

To el pub!
- - -
[11.31pm]
I am not drunk blogging. I think. I realise I haven't come to the conclusion that I hinted that I would. It will come. It is on my hypothetical agenda.

Sigh.

It's so FREAKING HOT. And I'm so FREAKING TIRED. I know I'm not gonna be able to sleep. I know I'm gonna get up at stupid o'clock tomorrow and feel like hell. And I will be hell. Like what is this heat about? Don't give me molecules energy vibration crap. I know that.. Somewhere in the depths of my brain.. But like... garh.
I'm tired. And people can tell. I think I am very well and truly close to just giving up entirely on this. It would be the easiest option.. but I would hate it. Hmm. I wish I could explain. I guess I could. But it would appear whiny. And.. well.. no. Nobody should be subjected to it. I'm just... Sigh.
I'm sick of being a twat. But it's the role I play well. I..yeah.. no real point in going into it is there?
Thought not.

I put the pain in your neck..

No comments: