Hrrm.
I am a bit of a prick.
I will explain why.. Right now, in fact.
So I learn that someone thought I was stalking them/ staring at them/ wanting to stab them. I think this goes for a few people in general actually.. but anyways. Let's stick to a protagonist.
Now, I wasn't doing any of the above things.. But I still feel quite bad about the fact that I gave this impression, 'cos it must have been really quite disturbing.. If roles had been reversed I would have freaked out [yes,yes I know I'm super-duper-paranoid but shush, point stands]. So what do I do?
Well first off, whilst I'm deliberating about how to apologise in a non-stalkery way [which is damned near impossible] I, being so very clever* decide to make a video about it with my absurd collection of finger puppets. [Did I mention that my exams are in like a week? They are.] 'Cos you know, if thinking someone was staring at you for an hour straight didn't weird you out enough, a video with finger puppet versions of people demonstrating what you feared would happen definitely won't. At all. No.
See the thing is, I would find it funny... but then the problem with this is, I don't actually know the person [obvs, else the whole stalk/stare/stab thing wouldn't have existed in the first place] and I'm unsure whether anyone else apart from me will have the same sense of humour. It's unlikely to be honest. But gaaaaaaaaargh. Making fun of myself and making up stories and tall tales is what I do.. And I'm aware that to the casual observer that the things I do must seem REALLY weird.. like I'm sure normal people don't write books about people they see randomly about the place. Or make finger puppets.. But like I really don't have bad/creepy intentions at heart.. I just want to make light of everything.. ever..
I can't really get out of this one can I? Sigh. Freaky McFreakerton.
Oh well. I can work on the actual apology. Which going to be an interesting project. Seeing as every option is yet MORE stalky. Hmph. I honestly was just staring into space/listening to the man talk/looking vaguely at the one rower at the back who laughed at his joke.
So maybe I just shouldn't bother saying anything.. but then that will bug me even more.. I can see myself being stuck diggin this hole for a loooooong time.
Gahikes.
*Caution! Slippery from dripping sarcasm.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
|First off, your collection of absurd finger puppets? No no no-OUR collection of absurd finger puppets.
||Secondly, not absurd, amazing finger puppets. COOL fingerpuppets.
|||Thirdly, I am sure she will see the humorous side of it all...
P.S. According to Pegasus, Roman Numerals are the SHIT when it comes to numbering points in comments. (D.1.19.8) ;)
Pegasus kicks ass.. He is one cool daddio. Yes.
Hrrm. I am still not convinced on point iii. Oh well..
Post a Comment