Again with the warmth!
What is going on? Why is everything everywhere so unbearable?!
Oh I so did not do anything useful today. The only productive thing that comes to mind is my drug addict eyes. Make of that what you will.
Rar, crazy day to be had tomorrow. Today. Whenever. Hopefully it will be fun. It'll probably be horrible but still.
I saw a sad thing on the river today. It made my insides hurt. There was this little duckling.. and it had hurt its leg and could walk and was hopping along trying to find its mum.. only she had gone.. and then it got into the water and was trying to swim around the place to look for her and it was cheeping and it was so sad... I hate when that sort of thing happens. It's a major weakness.
I clearly have abandonment issues.
Speaking of which. I did a personality test today.. it was quite accurate I suppose. I may expand later. Y'know.. when I'm not.. yeah.
Seldom welcome but always needed..
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment