Sunday, March 23, 2008

33K 2

Hm. I sense that multiple posts are going to be a common occurrence this vacation.
I'm kinda bored you see. And there's also this being sad thing.. which makes me all conflicted and confused and blah.

Hehe.. The no 1 ladies detective agency is on.. and it's good. I'm liking it. Giiiirl! She got sass! I'm quite happy with how it's been transferred..ish.

Urk! I was meant to be typing stuff.

So.. I feel oddly strange today.. and I kinda don't want to think about it too much.. in case it makes it worse.. which it probably would.

So I'm not thinking! I'm listening to music instead. And drawing a map of a college. I kinda want to read the economist's report on China's thirst for resources.. but.. I've opened this window now and I feel bad that I haven't really said anything apart from 'watch the no1 ladies detective agency! and 'I'm emo!'

Although, really, that's all I ever say in these things so...

~over and out.

No comments: