Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sigh.

Hmm.
I have to choose where I'm going to live next year.. Today. Thing is, I don't actually get to choose.. I get to pick the 'best' of whatever is left.. Hurrah.. I don't really like this whole process.. anyways.

Halfway through the last week. Still two essays and a supervision to do. Guess I should be glad I'm not a medic. They have actual exams.. even though they are on the piss easy stuff [relatively]. Then I shall be hooooome. And will actually have to redo the whole course. If I am to stand any chance of doing well enough in the exams to be allowed back.

I'm trying to think of other stuff that has happened.. because it so totally did. I made mental notes and everything.. what was my last update?
*goes to check*
Hm. Being drunk and then talking about being drunk. Excellent. Well since then I have continued to be drunk at times. And read a lot of trashy magazines..
Oh, we formed an elite fighting force... sort of. We all have our little traits and everything. I get to chill in the shadows/corners/pub. ^_^
I know I have been upto things. I know I have. Why can't I remember? Hmm? Maybe I was involved in a freak accident involving a raccoon, a mango and a shoe which led to the onset of amnesia.
Yaaawn. This is boring.

I'm thinking I should allow anonymous comments. Maybe then I'll got some interesting spam/abuse.
Or an idea of whether I should be assed to type at all [answer: no].

I want to be doing something.
I find this place annoying at times. Like these days I often find myself very awake in the early hours.. and there's not much to do then. I think I need to seek out the other nocturnals. Form a group of people who just sit around and chill/do random crap at night. I could learn how to climb.

I could also learn how to be nice. And how to accurately convey my humour. I've been trying to do that this week. Except the people I'm trying to be nice to clearly don't see it that way and so are ignoring me. So I'm just gonna have to hunt them down instead. With a tranquiliser rifle. Oo I can wear a pith helmet! And run about like a twat. Superb. Except I have like what, 2 days to execute this plan? Fuckbiscuits. I think I'm gonna go bitch at FWL to come and record. There is much magazine to be mocking.

~over and out

[edit]

Click here to get your own player.



mo balls fo sho.

No comments: