Monday, March 24, 2008

=/

Hmm.
I like that every time I come home there is some form of princess diaries on tv. Today it was the first one.. at christmas it was the sequel.. not sure what's gonna happen in summer.. a double bill? A hillary duff movie?
I always get mocked for liking HD* movie. I don't see why people can't understand that sometimes it's nice to sit down and watch something which requires no brain activity whatsoever. Every HD movie has a set formula. I bet someone has done a study on it. Hmm. I don't like calling them 'films' they really are more of a movie. I'm gonna go back and change that. Watch. Except you obviously can't.. and now that will probably make little sense. This is where wine gets me. Anyway.
I have other films that I like to watch.. even though I've seen them so many times.. it's kinda like books.. But I'm A Cheerleader is a good one. As is Tank Girl. Freaking love Tank Girl. Freaking love BIAC**. Maybe it's 'cos they're comforting.. And I can completely zone out whilst watching them.
Not like this Cranford Malarky that we're watching at the moment.. Can't keep up with all the ins and outs.. Like a bloomin' sine wave!
Gah, I'm so geeky.
See? geeky loser. And everyone knows it.

Hrrm. So I have been listening to portishead for the past 24 hours ish.. And I'm quite liking it. Kinda like when I went on a cure binge. [ZOMG SPITTING IMAGE!!.. I need to talk less about what's on tv]. Except the cure binge was kinda.. yeah. It was different.

Sigh.

Argh. I don't like this. Why can't I be better and less conflicted? And now.. well. Hm. I don't even know if I can.. I feel bad. I don't want to impose upon anyone. Maybe I'll get another blog.. although there would be no need for that. I could just write stuff and keep it on file. Spitting image is still awesome, by the way. Arg. I want to explain and type as some sort of release. Actually spill in a detailed fashion rather than vague emo waffle. But that ship has sailed.

So I'm going to shut up [just about that stuff, not in general. Sorry.] and not say anyfink. yer. well good nd that.

Hrrm. Why don't they make a new spitting image? It could be brilliant! *puts that on things to do list* One day I will have a fantastical mish mash of a.. well.. not exactly an empire or a kingdom. Although it would be cool to call it that. more of a.. portfolio of projects. Unless I become a zombie due to whatever medication I may have to take before then.

CHRIST! Why am I even affected?!! Curse whatever part of me it is that reacts like this. I kinda want to shout a bit. But then I also want to break down quietly in the corner without anyone noticing. Hm.

Right. I have rambled for long enough. And if I go on, I will either just make more of a fool of myself or.. well.. there is no other option. Just an added specification of exposing the depth of this.. thing. I don't even know what it is. =(

~over and out.

* That's what all the cool kids call her, I'm sure. Even though it sounds like a type of digital film viewy type thing.
** See what I did there? I'm a whizz with these acronyms.

No comments: