Friday, March 21, 2008

shh

I like, I like when we whisper[... ] I like, I like when we're ni- nice to each another..

Anyhoo.
I went to the 'local'. It was very odd. Why do I always end up being drunker than I am aware of? Hmm?
Anyway. Pregnancy is confirmed. Whoop.

Hrm. The heaters kept switching off.. and I had to keep puching the buttons. Gah. I keep doing that. Putting c instead of s and vice versa. Keyboard dyslexia I tell ya. ANYway. I kept pushing the buttons.. and I kept trying to make ti varied.. but then I ran out of variants. =( And I'm not a performing monkey. I would be a shite in performing monkey terms. Like really. You wouldn't give me a crouton crumb. I still know more medicine than my medic friend. Rather worrying. Pick the waster lawyer next time you're in a hospital. ^_^

I got a new phone today. New phone, new memory. Shiiiiiny.

Duuuuuude!!!! BATMAN! BBC FOUR! Double you tea eff? Awesome.

I love music. I have possibly just made a twat out of myself once agian. I figure that by saying this here it might perhaps get read and understood. Although probably not. But whatever. Basically I have managed to become 2007 in my music and so am probably a year behind on new albums.. so when I question what a 'new' song is, I'm probably vastly out of date. But saying that is too verbose and lawyerly. But yes. New music! My ears lobe it muchly! As does the rest of my brain/body/being. It makes me feel better. Well. A bit. Sometimes.
Sometimes it makes me feel worse. But in an oddly good way.
I know that makes no sense to a normal person. But it does to me.

I still have this essay to do. I might do it now. I'm at that talkative drunken stage. I would almost spill my guts to a stranger on the street. But not really. I would need at least three shots and another pint to do that. I am however, rambley.

Do I stay up or do I go to sleep? I don't want dreams again. They make me so tired..

Think I should try to sleep. I know it will be hell. But I've got to. Hrrm.

Yes...

~over and out

No comments: