Sunday, March 23, 2008

33k

Hmm.. the mighty boosh live is on. And my brother's ridicule of it is pretty entertaining.

Anyway.
Hello.
My brother has just left.. Silence! At last!
Sadly, this will be sober rambling.
I'm sorry..

I finally got my essay done! It was shit! but it's done! Except it wasn't! but I sent it anyway!
Now all that exclaiming is over and done with...

I hate having a set essay to do.. because they always manage to coincide with things I want to do. And then as soon as they're done, everything interesting vanishes.

[edit]
And I wrote that last night.. And it is now this morning. With an hour to spare.
And I'm missing snow in uni =(
Anyway.. Tempted as I was to stop blogging, I got mildly threatened. [I didn't really. Well. Maybe a threat so tiny a ladybird uses it as a teacup.. I also remembered that I write quite a lot of boring crap and this is the best place for it.]
Yes. As it is easter I am supposed to be rebirthing myself [???] as someone with self esteem and confidence. Which is clearly not happening.

Aw, the pope is on the tv.. and he's wearing his hat. And everyone else is getting completely soaked. What a bummer. Aw! the guards' feathers are all droopy.. =/

My new phone is.. interesting. There are things that it doesn't do.. which annoy me. And I still can't really work it. Hmm.

Ok, so I should probably start revising and stuff. But I feel more like sitting around doodling. As always..

Don't really know what to say now.. I think I'm better at blogging when it's later in the day.. as it is all I want to do is curl up with a sketchbook, listen to music and feel mildly confused.

Hm..

No comments: