Saturday, March 29, 2008

Eep

Yo.
It's raining. Lots. 'Tis very grey.
I feel sorry for the boaties..
I should be working. Constitutional conventions in fact. But I'd rather do something else. And so far that's what I've done. I've spent the morning watching cookery programmes and the afternoon watching futurama and time team. And also, for some insane reason, spent a few minutes fixing photos to look like people that I DON'T KNOW. I might feel quite bad. But it's for the project thingy. And it's actually quite cool and funny. Just weird. It does nothing for my stalkery reputation.

Eeeeeee.

Want to go cook. Or draw and get this project done. Done! Imagine that..

I never get anything done.

Sigh.
I'm sleepy. Can't be bothered to be emo. I'll just sigh instead. Besides, I said I wouldn't type about it anymore. And that will turn out to be a lie. Just not yet.

No comments: