I've just deprived myself of an extra hour of sleep.
Daaaaaaaamnit. Guess it's alright though.
Right I have to have an essay done by 2.30pm today. Not sure how this is going to happen exactly... hrrm. But this is what I get for wasting time so excellently. Hah.
I'm feeling massively like a twat at the moment.. And I actually know why.. because I am! I put it down to.. well nothing. I have no excuse, or even a justification [because they are different things dontcha know].
You know else is interesting? I am going home soooon. Once again, I'm not sure how this is going to happen.. *looks round at mass of mess in room* it's not gonna fit in a suitcase very well... Maybe If I was Mary Poppins.. God, how much better would everything be if you were Mary Poppins? Think of all the stuff you could get done with a song, or a spoonful of sugar..
I wonder if Mary Poppins can get drunk. Odd image.. Hrmm.. Well anyway, even if MP was off her FACE, she would probably make less of a fool of herself than I do. Me + alcohol + keyboards = MESS.
I like how I'm just wasting this extra hour. Bugger.
Right. Will. Fix. Later.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment